Come and see us at Webbs 'Meet and Eat' Event 10th June
We are really excited to be a part of Webbs up and coming 'Meet & Eat' event with Michelin-starred Chef Brad Carter (Carters of Moseley in Birmingham), local food heroes Droitwich Salt and Buxton Butchers who will be bringing a sensational cookery masterclass and food experience.
The event includes:
- Introduction from Will Kerton of Droitwich Salt & Chef Brad Carter
- Cooking demonstration from Michelin-starred Chef Brad Carter
- 'How to Season Meat' with Nigel Buxton of Buxton Butchers
- Summer themed street food style food & drink
- Foodie goodie bag to take home (which includes some Sant Elia goodies)
- Chat face-to-face with exceptional independent local food & drink producers
Each session is a celebration of the unique collaboration between Brad Carter and Will Kerton of Droitwich Salt and the 3 new flavoured gourmet salts they have crafted. Join them as they explore the food journey that has brought them together, enjoy an inspirational cooking demonstration from Brad Carter and finish with tips on seasoning steaks and other meats for home cooking from master butcher Nigel Buxton.
After learning how to use the salts when cooking the final part of the event will be your chance to taste them in a specially created street food style summer menu from Webbs head chef. Savour your food with a summery drink from a selection served by 3 drinks producers, which includes Sant Elia wine.
The event details:
Where? Webbs, Wychbold
When? Sunday 10th June 2018 | Morning session 10:30am - 12:30pm | Afternoon session 2pm - 4pm |
How much? Tickets £22.50 in advance (£20 for current Webbs clubCARD members)
Book your tickets today and come and see us!
Advanced booking is highly recommended
This event is strictly for customers who are 18 years of age and older